- Get Recognized
Kansas Green Schools Conference
“Building STEaM, Going Green!”
July 27, 2012 ~ 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pre-Conference Workshop ~ July 26, 2012 ~ 9:00am - 5:00pm
Farley Elementary School ~ Topeka, Kansas
Conference Registration Fee Just $15 for Early Birds!
Download registration form at the bottom of this page or register online.
Download the conference schedule at the bottom of the page or here.
Early Registration Deadline: Friday, 13 July 2012
Join us for this year's Kansas Green Schools Conference! Going green isn’t just good for your school, but great for developing STEM knowledge and processes with your students. Come to the conference for Building STEaM and Going Green! This year's keynote speaker is Dr. Sue Kezios, Youth Programs Director at University of North Carolina Wilmington.
Dig In to School Gardens!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Farley Elementary School ~ 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
· Experience the new Kansas School Garden Curriculum, developed by Kansas teachers and gardeners!
· Option for 1 hour of graduate credit through Baker University for $55.00 (will need to register for the pre-conference workshop and Green Schools Conference)
· Discover innovative ways to integrate school gardens, outdoor learning environments, & environmental education into your curriculum with excitement and ease!
· Take home 2 activity guides including hundreds of hands-on activities
· Learn how your school can become a healthier place to work & learn, connect with your community, & engage your students with school gardens!
Exhibitor Fees (Online Registration Only)
- Governement/Non-Profit (Exhibitor Fees do not include registration) ~ $25
- Business (Exhibitor Fees do not include registration) ~ $150
- Conference Sponsors over $1000 ~ $0
- School Poster/Exhibits (Green Schools Only)
For more information about the Kansas Green Schools Conference, please contact Rachel Wahle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Kansas Association for Conservation and Environmental Education, 2017